With Halloween 2017 just a day or two away, there’s obviously a lot that you’ve already done and a lot that you are yet to do to make this Halloween a great day and night and even a greater time to remember. But the one thing that you’ve not done yet is heard of some of the most famous and witty one liners and quotes that accompany Halloween (if you’re looking for jokes, then do check out our post on Humoring Up With Halloween 2014 Jokes And One-Liners).
To all those fans of famous sayings and quotes, here’s our list of Halloween’s best of quotes selected from the enormous number which we received:
- I’ll bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween.
- There is something haunting in the light of the moon; it has all the dispassionate of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery – By Joseph Conrad.
- There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls – By George Carlin.
- Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen, Voices whisper in the trees, “Tonight is Halloween!” – By Dexter Kozen.
- Pixie, kobold, elf, and sprite, All are on their rounds tonight; In the wan moon’s silver ray, Thrives their helter-skelter play. ~Joel Benton
- Nothing on Earth as beautiful as the final haul on Halloween night – By Steve Almond.